Future is now; jobs
Hi sweet hearts, how my English teacher says. I am supposed to talk about my future job, which usually has some degree of relationship to the career I'm studying (it should be). But the truth is that the future is now and I have been studying and working for several years in the two areas that I really like, making music (obviously) and coffee barista.
It has been years since I entered the world of barista, and every year I am learning more. In fact my plan this year was to do the certification, but a pandemic. And in relation to music, I spent a long time playing on stages for a salary, but obviously, the pandemic again.
I usually do both things simultaneously. I love both. In the future I would like to continue developing myself in both jobs; certify myself as a barista and travel learning more about coffee, go to Colombia or Brazil to see the fields. At the same time, I would like to go deeper into making musical arrangements. I imagine that once I finished studying, I can start looking for my chances of producing one or another musical project. Go to Mexico to try your luck, and why not to some other country like Canada or Australia with a scholarship.
Yes, I hope to travel and continue learning about these things. It also seems that in other places they pay you better to make music and coffee. Who knows, maybe one day I will have my own cafe with live music.
I made that coffee jejeje



Looks nice that coffee. I would buy it jajajaja
ResponderEliminarMusic and coffe, maybe I'm still alive only for those things
ResponderEliminarHi!! the work of a barista is wonderful, I hope you the best for have many jobs!!
ResponderEliminar