something embarrassing to remember

In general, I don't usually feel much shame about my actions, even when I've made a fool of myself once, I take it lightly and that's it. In fact, I tend to laugh at myself because obviously life is fun. Maybe I could tell a drunken story, but this is not the space to talk about that.

But if I had to choose one embarrasing thing that happened to me, it was once in Villarrica, a town in southern Chile that has a lake with the same name. I was about 10 years old when walking along the lakeside I saw a group of geese doing who knows what. Obviously I was very clown and I went to where they were to annoy them. What I didn't know was that geese are half bullies, and when I was less than 10 paces away, they all turned on me. I clearly understood that I was in trouble and turned around, but it was too late; out of nowhere I had a group of geese running after me. How we say in Chile "la ví". My family and the few people who were there began to laugh, and it was no wonder. When they finally stopped following me I sat on the ground and said "never again, never again"




Comentarios

  1. I have a cousin who went through a similar experience, the only difference is that he was chased by chickens, to this day we laugh about that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares