My lovely quarantine

Hi there 

The last two weeks have been very quiet. Mainly I have been very calm. It is great when you give up being at peace with how time goes by. Even with all the crazy things in the world happening around us. Anyway, for today we have free topic, and I want to talk about this thing that is running always; time. 

But, what kind of time am I referring to? Well a I'm talking about present tense, as the pretty Radiohead song said. 

It's funny because while I'm writing this I'm listening to a playlist full of very good old classics; Fleetwood Mac, The Velvet Underground, Talking Heads, Chris Isaak, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Aretha Franklin, and etc etc etc. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0JyGYShlfDdzk64agwo6KX?si=Jt-iyQh-StClnmU3JnIEVQ

I do not know it very well. It seems that all this time of quarantine would not have happened. We are not out of this yet and it seems that everything has been frozen. But in truth this is not so; Many things are happening around us, everywhere. Inequality, global contamination, racism and machismo, the same as always, people who hurts others. For some reason it feels much stronger than on previous occasions. Will it have something to do with quarantine? Or the things that were going on before?

Obviously yes. But still a lot of people talk about getting back to normal, as if none of this has happened, or better said, as if none of this is not happening. "New normality". I think that is bu@#%%. I would like to believe that after all this a new time arises for us, for everyone.

I want to be calm, now, to be able to think about all these things while I review what I should do for this new time. I like to think these things.



Comentarios

Entradas populares