A photograph you like
Hello everyone.
Today I am going to tell you about a portrait photo that my best friend, Carlos Molina, took of me. Carlos is a very good photographer and designer. It has endless catalogs in different parts and on different topics; architecture, plants, design, art, and above all because we met, live music. That was in 2015, when he took photos for a live presentation of my band. After that he made a report about us and there we met. Since then we became very close and the truth is that my best photos of live performances are of him.
In this photo I appear, with my hair a little longer than I usually use, white sneakers, black pants, a blue vest, a scarf and a fixie bicycle (we really like to get together to pedal and visit coffee shops in Santiago). In the photo I am standing on a street near the Lastarria neighborhood, near an job where I made coffees. That photo was an early autumn day of 2019, he had come from Italy and I went to return the keys to his apartment. I usually take care of his apartment when he goes on a trip.
For this reason it must be that I chose this photograph instead of a photo of me playing live; It reminds me of those everyday moments of how our friendship has evolved. In fact, she once lent me her apartment to celebrate her birthday. Anyway, it's a good photo, very nostalgic and there I'm happy.



Hi! Your photo I liked much and also I think that is a very good demonstration of great appreciation with you friend
ResponderEliminarHello Gustavo! The story with your photographer is a good example of a beautiful friendship =)
ResponderEliminarI also love the Lastarria neighborhood , there are delicious coffe shops and a lot of vegan food!
ResponderEliminarIt's good that you two are good friends, and is a nice photo.
ResponderEliminarHello, how beautiful friendships through the arts, I hope you are well, greetings.