A country I would like to visit

Hello again. We return to this lovely quarantine therapy called English blog.

Well, today I have to talk about a country that I would like to visit, and the truth is that I would like to visit all of them >.< I have only left Chile once. I have several places in mind, Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal (Southeast Asia, so cuico) , Japan of course, but if I had to choose one now it would be Russia, and not because I really like russians, damn homophobics.

I have a special fascination for Russian architecture. Cities are beautiful and gigantic. I follow a series of instagrams dedicated to uploading photographs of these cities and landscapes of large abandoned Soviet buildings. Very interesting. I would definitely love to visit and inhabit all those places.

Follow this Instagram if you are interested

https://www.instagram.com/northern.friend/


 




Comentarios

  1. Hi Gustavo!
    Your post is very interesting and I would also like to visit this part of the world. Personally, I like some russian sci-fi movies, such as Solaris. It's a very very very good movie! If you have not seen it, I recommend it to you =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gustavo! How great the pictures ! Its architecture is beautiful :o I would also visit Russia just for the scenery! I know that someday you will travel there, Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gustavo, I have never heard about Kathmandu , the capital of Nepal!
    It's great to meet colleagues that they like Russian architecture.

    Bye !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares